IT services need to be managed per quality standards to ensure that data is correct, stored and available. It is important to ensure that there is no risk of data tampering and that the system is secure enough to keep all the information safe. The most common standards within these areas are ISO 27001 for information security management and ISO 20000 for IT service management.
Our ISO 27001 management briefing course has been designed to make you understand the purpose of a quality management system, of information security management systems standards and the business benefits of improved quality performance in information technology.
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for those who wish to perform internal audits and / or are preparing to become an auditor of Information Security Management Systems.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 27001 management briefing course provides the following benefits:
- Introduction to information security and its implications
- Understand the role of information security management systems in improving the security of an organisation
- Identify risks with the use of proper risk assessment methods.
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO 27001
- Understand the significance and purpose of a management briefing, especially in the context of ensuring information security in an organisation.
- Adopt a risk-based thinking process for better risk identification
This course can be completed in 16 hours (spread across 2 days).