The ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor training course is designed specifically for lead auditors who wish to conduct internal audits of OHSMS as per the established ISO 45001:2018 standards and guidelines.
The lead auditor is required to identify shortcomings in the OHSMS and provide the necessary suggestions in order to improve the quality and maintain the required compliance.
This course is designed to enable individuals to learn the finer nuances of auditing including how to manage audits from planning to reporting.
In order to undertake this training course, all participants are expected to possess prior knowledge of:
- PDCA Cycle
- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Requirements of ISO 45001
- Commonly used Occupational Health and Safety Management Terms and Definitions as per ISO 45001
All of the above information can be obtained by completing the Foundation OHSMS training course in ISO 45001.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:Our ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Thorough understanding and interpretation of the ISO 45001 requirements
- Facilitate the establishment of internal and external audit programs
- Plan and execute 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits
- Assist with the verification of corrective action
- Get trained in value added auditing which will be useful in suggesting organisational improvements
- Provide valuable insights for developing an organisation’s safety management system.
- Understand professional audit communication
- Get familiar with value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in 40 hours (spread across 5 days)