Quality systems and standards evolve over time in order to ensure the highest possible standards and adaptation of the changing organisation environment. As a result, all quality management standards need to be evolved over time and it is important that compliance be maintained with them.
Our ISO 45001:2018 transition training courses are designed for those involved in occupational health & safety management system implementation. All organisations using the previous ISO standard for OHSAS need to get an audit as per the latest ISO 45001:2018 standard which takes advantage of the recently introduced 10-clause HLS (high level structure) and common core.
Those interested in taking this course please be aware that this course does not qualify auditors to upgrade their credentials to ISO 45001:2018
In order to undertake this training course, all participants are expected to possess prior knowledge of the OHSAS 18001:2007 standard.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 45001:2018 transition training course provides the following benefits:
- Obtain all the details of the new ISO 45001:2018 QHS Standard
- Understand and plan for the changes from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001:2018
- Manage and implement the new QHS standard in any organisation
- Develop strategies for effective implementation of the changes at their organisation
- Obtain the required information for preparing for ISO 45001:2018 certification
- Get trained in value added auditing which will be useful in suggesting organisational improvements
- Provide valuable insights for developing an organisation’s safety management system.
- Understand professional audit communication
- Get familiar with value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in 40 hours (spread across 5 days)