Due to the rising competition in the domestic and international markets, it has become absolutely essential to meet the challenges of quality risk minimisation. Lead auditors play a significant role in ensuring the maintenance of high quality levels and assuring quality risk minimisation in different organisational settings.
Our ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course provides in-depth information on the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction, the PDCA cycle, and the HLS requirements. It also covers the specific requirements and guidelines mentioned under ISO 9001:2015.
Although the course contains 1st, 2nd and 3rd party audits, the course is taught from the 3rd party perspective. The reason behind this approach is that some organisations require the successful completion on this course in order to perform first and second party audits.
This course is designed for those who seek registration under IRCA or other Auditor certification schemes. The course has been meticulously planned to satisfy the formal training requirements for people who wish to seek auditor certification.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is meant for all those who wish to perform audits of a quality management system.
Benefits of Undertaking This Course:
Our ISO 9001:2015 lead auditor training course provides the following benefits:
- Thorough understanding of the management systems including the significance of the HLS (high level structure)
- Understand the significance and purpose of an audit, especially in the context of maintaining quality in an organisation.
- Adopt a risk-based thinking process for better risk identification
- Understand the significance and implications of ISO 9001:2015 from an auditing perspective
- Get trained in the preparation and execution of audits (from planning to reporting)
- Understand professional audit communication
- Get familiar with value added audit reporting and follow up
This course can be completed in 40 hours (spread across 5 days)