Overview of Scheme:
The NDIS Practice Standards create an important benchmark for providers to assess their performance, and to demonstrate how they provide high quality and safe supports and services to NDIS participants. Together with the NDIS Code of Conduct, the NDIS Practice Standards will assist NDIS participants to be aware of what quality service provision they should expect from NDIS providers.
The outcomes of the NDIS Practice Standards are included within the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Provider Registration and Practice Standards) Rules 2018. The National Disability Insurance Scheme (Quality Indicators) Guidelines 2018 list the outcomes of the NDIS Practice Standards and also the associated quality indicators NDIS providers can use to demonstrate conformity with the outcomes.
DNV GL provides verification and certification services in accordance with the requirements of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (Approved Quality Auditors Scheme) Guidelines 2018. Our experienced auditors offer a pragmatic, risk-based and positive-audit approach on site, and our sales and operations teams are ready to assist with any phone and email queries.
Benefits To Your Business
- Receive independent verification of your organisation’s business by our quality auditors.
- DNV GLs experienced auditors consider your organisation and its context and are able to determine outcomes and indicators which are proportionate to the size and scale of your business.
- DNV GL’s friendly sales and operations staff are accustomed to answering questions and planning audits for both small sole provider and medium-sized organisations, through to large multisite organisations which operate across multiple jurisdictions.
- DNV GL is accredited for multiple Human Services programs and can provide certification to HSS ( VIC), HSQS ( QLD) , NSDS ( For DES/SES or NDAP) as part of the same audit where required.
- DNV GLs experienced Healthcare auditors provide technical expertise where certification of module 1 – High Intensity personal activities is a requirement.