Moorgate, Central London
- Attend: Register here
Materiality is not new. But it has come of age. It is almost impossible to address sustainability without understanding what to focus on, and evidence is now showing that “investments in material sustainability issues can be value-enhancing for shareholders” (Harvard Business School, March 2015).
Kate Niblock-Siddle - Sustainability Reporting Manager at BP
Anna Turrell - Senior Public Affairs Manager - Sustainability at Nestlé UK & Ireland
Join us to learn from others and share your challenges on developing and improving materiality approach:
- How can you ensure materiality delivers value for your report and strategy?
- How to include the mega trends and external drivers that will affect your business’ future.
- Materiality is now at the heart of standards – how do they compare? (e.g. Global Reporting Initiative Guidelines; the International Integrated Reporting Framework and the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board)
- What are the best ways to include external stakeholder input?
- How to use materiality to engage decision-makers in your organisation.
- What level of detail is appropriate for the complexity of your organisation.
- As the value chain continues to grow in importance, how do I ensure the materiality process captures these issues?