(If you are not able to attend at this time please sign up and we will send the recording).
Join us for this cyber security webinar on readiness in the oil & gas and energy industries, with focus on ICSS (Integrated Control and Safety Systems) and industrial IT, as well as connectivity to traditional enterprise IT.
The aim of our readiness approach is to help you understand your risk picture, find existing gaps and propose actions to strengthen your cyber security.
How are your cyber risks managed? What are the international best practices? Are your employees protecting information assets? Is your operation cyber ready?
If these are some of the questions you have, this webinar is for you.
Join us to find out more about:
- Cyber security situation in the industry
- Cyber readiness approach including risk assessment, gap assessment and penetration testing
- Cyber security standards and DNV GL best practices
- Examples of cyber security implementations
The webinar is most relevant for:
Senior management, management, CIO, CISO, Head of IT, Head of Operations, Technical Managers, IT Managers and more
Presenters from DNV GL:
- Petter Myrvang, Cyber Security and Information Risk Lead
- Boye Tranum, Associate Director Information and Security Services
- Elisabet Haugsbø M.Sc., Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
- Gary Chee Kiong Ang, Principal Consultant, Energy Advisory