Combined ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Implementing The Changes
Successfully transition to the new standards
This course will explain the requirements of the new standard and give you the information you need to successfully transition to both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Why Should You Attend This Course:
If you are currently ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008 certified there are some significant changes heading your way.
Some examples include:
- Emphasis on Risk Management System
- Leadership driving implementation
This course will explain these changes and help you understand their implications.
- By the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
- Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Develop strategies for your organisation to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand what is Systematic Risk Management
- Explain Sustainable Business Development
Why DNV GL?
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Delegates are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience.
- All DNV GL trainers are auditors, actively working in the field and bringing current practical knowledge to the course.-
- Courses includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes and a training certificate -
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisation’s own premise