This course will explain the requirements of the new standard and give you the information you need to successfully transition to both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Why Should You Attend This Course:
If you are currently ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2008 certified there are some significant changes heading your way.
Some examples include:
- Emphasis on Risk Management System
- Leadership driving implementation
This course will explain these changes and help you understand their implications.
- By the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
- Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Develop strategies for your organisation to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Understand what is Systematic Risk Management
- Explain Sustainable Business Development
Why DNV GL?
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Delegates are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience.
- All DNV GL trainers are auditors, actively working in the field and bringing current practical knowledge to the course.-
- Courses includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes and a training certificate -
- Special arrangements can be made for delivery at your organisation’s own premise
HLS And Key Changes ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
Classroom Workshop Style
Registration and Coffee
Session 1: Welcome @ Introduction
Session 2: Systematic Risk
Session 3: Preparing To Transfer
Session 4: Risk Based Thinking