3 Days Class + 2 Days online
The course contains comprehensive coverage of ISO 14001:2015, its implementation and auditing. Key themes are:
· Purpose of EMS
· A detailed review of ISO 14001:2015 using an interactive workshop approach
· A Risk Based approach to environmental management, including the identification of impacts and their significance
· Compliance Obligation
· The roles and responsibilities of auditors and lead auditors
· Planning and conducting an EMS audit
· Reporting with impact to management
The course is supported by a wide range of practical exercises and examples. It can also be tailored to individual companies and run in-house.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at delegates wishing to gain a detailed understanding of ISO 14001:2015. It will be of interest to those involved with designing and implementing an EMS as well as those wishing to become internal or external EMS auditors.