2017 or 2018 (on a date yet to be determined)
The course focuses on:
- Essential skills and tools to improve energy efficiency
- Business potential of energy management systems
- Relevance and potential of energy efficiency for business performance, climate change and energy policy
- Engagement of management and employees
- Barriers in industry and how to overcome them
For more information please refer to the leaflet. This training course will be scheduled again in 2017 or 2018 on a date yet to be determined. If you are interested in this course, please contact us.
- energy policy in a broader context: European and national energy policies but also voluntary agreements (e.g. EBO) and incentives for ISO 50001
- implementing an effective energy management system in accordance with ISO 50001
- energy management best practices
- energy efficiency: importance, improvement potential, typical drivers and barriers
- energy culture and people engagement
- identification and economic analysis of improvement projects
- in-depth energy saving opportunities: processes and utilities
Engineers and middle management that want to improve their organisations' energy efficiency, implement an energy management system, and enhance business performance. The training follows the structure of the international standard on energy management (ISO 50001), but is also applicable and relevant for organisations that are not pursuing ISO 50001 certification.
Upon request, this course is also available in French, English or Dutch and the course content, location and duration can be adapted to your specific wishes. Please contact us for more information.