ISO 9001:2015 Transition
Currently certified under ISO 9001:2008? Need to Transition Or Recently transitioned to the new ISO 9001:2015? Then this course is for you!
There are some significant changes heading your way. Since 2012, all ISO management system standards are being updated against the new 10-clause High Level Structure (HLS) and common core. The ISO 9001:2015 Standard is now released in this new structure.
In addition to the structure, there are some rather sweeping changes. Gone are some iconic requirements (such as the requirements for a ‘quality manual’ or a ‘management representative’). The new Standard emphasizes risk-based thinking beyond what we have seen in earlier versions. Less prescriptive (in some ways) – yet with stronger links to organizational strategies and goals.
DNV GL now offers you a practical, hands-on, 1-day course in developing your strategy for making a seamless transition to the new requirements.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to the High Level Structure (HLS)
- What is the purpose and benefits of the HLS?
- Leadership, context and stakeholders
- Systematic Risk Management
- Systematic Change Management
- Sustainable Business Performance
- Core set of requirements and clauses
- Transition plan
- Key changes in ISO 9001 requirements and introducing Risk- Based Thinking
- Analysing Gaps
- Revision and transition schedule
By the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and interpret the meaning of the HLS
- Understand and interpret the changes in ISO 9001:2015
- Get a transition plan ready for ISO 9001:2015
- Develop strategies for their organizations to effectively implement the changes
- Prepare for re-certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Understand what Systematic Risk Management is
- Explain Sustainable Business Development
- Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops. Delegates are encouraged to share their knowledge and experience.
- DNV GL Auditors actively working in the field are your trainers, bringing their practical knowledge to the course
- Course includes daytime refreshments, lunch, course notes and training certificate