Loughborough - Revision to standards training - August
One day public training course to help you prepare for the changes to the ISO Management Systems Standards: ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
Venue: DNV GL offices, Holywell Park, Ashby Road, LE11 3GR, Loughborough, United Kingdom
Date: Thursday 4th August 2016
Duration: 1 day
Aim of the course:
To help you and your organisation to prepare for the next generation ISO Management System Standards.
At the end of course
You will have a very good understanding of:
- What needs to be considered when developing or upgrading your existing Management Systems to meet the High Level Structure (HLS) requirements
- Requirements of the new versions of the standards – ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Types of emerging stakeholder (interested parties) pressures on your business.
- Risk analysis - types of risks linked to your business processes
- The new implied versions of the standards as enablers for sustainable business performance.
- Evolution of Management System (MS) standards.
- Reasons behind the changes.
- Introduction to ISO High Level Structure - common framework for ISO
- Management system standards.
- An overview of the implications of the key changes expected to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
- Details of the changes, with guidance.
Who should attend?
- Quality Managers, EMS Managers, QES managers, Sustainability Managers, Executives & professionals engaged in preparing for the upgrade of existing Management Systems.
- Trainers and consultants who search for basic knowledge related to the implications of the changes expected in the revised ISO 9001 or ISO 14001 standards.
Why this course?
- First-hand experience of the upcoming versions of the standards as DNV GL is active on the ISO committee for the development of standards.
- Greater understanding of the advantages and opportunities will offer for your (integrated) management system.
- Highly interactive exercises and case studies.
- Discussion with peers facing similar challenges when upgrading their management system.
- Working sessions to consider impact to your own organization’s management system.
- Course developed and conducted by experienced lead auditors & trainers.
- Number of participants for each course is restricted to ensure effective involvement of every participant.